CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Archive: When Pussy Meets Little Dickie

His name was Selmo.

He's some guy I met in a gig I went to a few nights ago, and since we had a lot of common friends around it didn't take us much time to get along well with each other. He's cute, a bit moreno and his height was just right. What he possesses however, is a very very arousing smile. Or so I thought.

"Hey Lyka," he said to me after drinking his beer. "I like you."

"I like you too." I smiled. Then we kissed. Torridly. And of course, one thing led to another. When I opened my eyes, we were no longer at the bar, but in some fancy motel room nearby.

"I really like you a lot, Lyka..." he whispered into my ear which made me feel horny. "A lot..."

"Oh.. oh oh-kay..." I giggled. Then we smothered wet hot kisses over each other... he kissed my ears then went down to my neck... then he tore off my clothes until I was fully naked in front of him. He then pursued my boobies, which he sucked hard like a baby, while I was like.. oh shit... oh fuckin' shit.... it was soo good...

His kissed went down under, and reached my pussy that's already wet as well. He first licked my clit with his tongue, then tongue fucked me inside... Oh God Selmo's just sooooooooo good.... My legs were spread wide and I... I could hear myself screaming for a fuck.

"Selmo fuck me... fuck me please....." I moaned.

"You want my dick?" he asked. "Say, do you want my dick?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked.

Then he took off his boxers, and to my surprise, he's was a cutesy little dick! Holy shit! It was so small and cute I'm not pretty sure if it can go inside me all the way! I took his dick and touched it, and it was yeah, hard. To make it harder I licked the head like a lollipop, then sucked it whole with ease. Selmo's hands were on my hair, controlling my movements up and down. Then he removed my head and positioned himself on top of me, and after finding my hole, "LET'S VOLT IN!!!!"

We bumped and grind... and Selmo did all the pumping he can do. His thrusts were fast and furious... but after a few more pumps he stopped. He then laid his body on top of me and hugged me tight.. and I was... still.

"Lyka..." he whispered and smiled sheepishly. "Dickie fell asleep."

What the... FUCK!

0 comments: